"Fatheads" - Removable Wall Graphics

The first company to start mass-marketing these "larger than life" wall decals was Fathead. They licensed with the NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA and basically took over the marketplace with these very unique vinyl wall graphics that could be used over and over again - without causing wall damage.

Well, it wasn't long until someone got the bright idea to make this service available to professional photographers. After all, the average person may actually want to have one of these decals for their gameroom, office, den, bedroom, etc. Moreso, they may not want a professional athlete.

They might just want a 7-foot picture of their son or daughter to adorn their walls.


So, I began creating these about two years ago. They are probably the coolest and most talked about item I provide. Everything from pets, to athletes, to company logos have been reproduced in a larger than life manner. Anything is possible. I can work from an image you already have, or I can shoot an action shot or portrait and use that image as the basis for the decal.

I can tell you, and parents need to read this sentence... YOUR KIDS WILL GO CRAZY WHEN THEY SEE A SIX OR SEVEN FOOT VERSION OF THEMSELVES ON THE WALL. How do I know? Because I get emails all the time about these one-of-a-kind items.

They can be anywhere from 2-foot, up to 7-foot and a maximum of 4-foot wide. The cost ranges from around $58 up to $138. Not bad considering the custom aspect of this item. I've created a brochure for those interested. It can be downloaded here.

Here are a few examples of the decals "in action". Let me know if you have any questions.