Game Over

Well, just got home from the Pitt women losing another game. This time, it was St. Johns. It's hard to stay focused on getting good images when the game is not exactly what I would call exciting.

In my opinion, tonight's game was only slightly better than a high school championship game. Pitt must have missed 25 shots under the basket. It's was hurtful to watch. Needless to say, the final minute couldn't expire quick enough.

My back hurts bad. Sitting on the court can really do a number on your back and ass. I have a padded stadium seat but forgot to take the damn thing in. I was so swept up in my "new bag" that I forgot it in the back of my Blazer. So, no one to blame but myself.

Got some good shots, though. The 1D kicks the shit out of my 50D. Moreso, the L-Series glass was worth every penny. My Tamron 28-75mm is slow and soft, the Canon is pretty crisp. Anyhow, I now have about an hour of editing to do so I can come up with about 25-50 images worth sending to Paul @ Pitt.

It doesn't end when the buzzer sounds - that's for sure.