NIT or NCAA?

Well, tonight was the NCAA selection show. I am only concerned about the women's tourney. The first and second rounds are being held here in Pittsburgh. I plan on contacting each school cmoing here to see if they are in need of my services. I did this for the Big East tournament and only got one response - a "No thank you." from Marquette. The other schools simply ignored it. I think email may not be the answer. But, after hours - what can you do?

The teams coming here are Ohio State, Mississippi State. Middle Tennessee and St. Francis (PA). Basically, Pitt got screwed out of either UConn or WVU coming here. Now, the chances of any fans coming to watch the games will start and stop with St. Francis.

In the case of the Pitt women, they find out tonight if they get invited to play in the NIT. Where they play is the biggest factor on whether or not I have a job there. So, I am waiting to hear from Paul on whether or not I am needed.

I am also watching the NIT site to see where Pitt gets invited to .